#1 bluehash

bluehash

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 850 posts
  • LocationWaltham, MA

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:43 AM

Attached File  Stellaris_Launchpad_OLED_Display.jpg   127.75KB   82 downloads

This is a continuation of the 43oh OLED boosterPack for the Stellaris Launchpad. I have plans to put an analog joystick for the UI.

Progress:
- Work on Stellaris kit LM3S9b92 before Stellaris Launchpad release. OLED init command set successful.
C2KCentral - C2000 News, Projects and Forums | 43oh - MSP430 Discussion, News and Projects. | Stellarisiti - Stellaris ARM Forums, Projects and News.

#2 MattTheGeek

MattTheGeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:33 AM

Attached File  terminal.png   10.92KB   62 downloads

Something like that?

ALS = Ambient light sensor
  • bluehash likes this

#3 bluehash

bluehash

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 850 posts
  • LocationWaltham, MA

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hi MTG,
I'd like to put the UI input on the board it self. That way you don't have to buy a MSP430 Launchpad or Cap boost pack. I like the ALS idea though.
C2KCentral - C2000 News, Projects and Forums | 43oh - MSP430 Discussion, News and Projects. | Stellarisiti - Stellaris ARM Forums, Projects and News.

#4 MattTheGeek

MattTheGeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:04 AM

Hi MTG,
I'd like to put the UI input on the board it self. That way you don't have to buy a MSP430 Launchpad or Cap boost pack. I like the ALS idea though.

I've probably should of drawn that better, I see how it could be interpreted in many ways. :lol: The MSP430 would be an onboard co-processor on the terminal boosterpack handling capacitive touch and the LED & ALS. I'd call it "The Terminal+"

#5 bluehash

bluehash

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 850 posts
  • LocationWaltham, MA

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

I'm getting close to porting the Stellarisware graphics example. It's there, but all inverted.

Attached File  oled_ssd1306_stellaris_launchpad_boosterPack.PNG   82.96KB   47 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users